Mendleson Communication has been working with pitt&sherry since 2011, developing and implementing a communications program to raise the profile of the company nationally and increase sales.
Key activities have included:
- media relations that is generating regular national coverage in trade and business media, establishing the company as an authority in the sector
- a creative and cost-effective advertising campaign, promoting the company’s new brand and website
- a strategic sponsorship program, designed to leverage sponsorship dollars and create profile in existing and potential markets
- securing speaking engagements at industry events
- creating social media channels and content, website development, publications and enewsletters and internal communications.
pitt&sherry continues to enjoy steady growth, despite challenging economic conditions. Results to date include:
- new business and contacts in new industry and geographic markets
- a 10-fold increase in media coverage
- increased awareness of the company with Tier 1 clients nationally
- pitt&sherry are established as industry experts and regularly called upon by media for comment
- pitt&sherry’s monthly Cedex® report is established as an industry benchmark report receiving regular media coverage and industry recognition.
“The outcome of the marketing program has led to a clear increase in awareness of the pitt&sherry brand nationally. 2014 saw the highest business growth in company revenue with the food and beverage business having the highest revenue growth across the business, mining services business earnings up 20%, carbon and energy business having revenue growth over 30%, exceeding our expectations” -Wayne Murraylee, pitt&sherry